Monday, June 17, 2013

Dilemma

I am not what I do. Why then does what I do weigh so heavily on me? Why then does it feel so yucky when I fail? Truth: I am not what I do. Feeling: I am a failure. I need to choose to believe the truth about who I am. The truth is that I am eternally loved. The truth is that I am incredibly precious to my Father in heaven. The truth is that I am eternally safe in Him. I can think of a million things I need to fix and a million things I need to do. The truth is that I need to trust that He will bring to my attention the things I need to be paying attention to in the right time. He loves me. He cares for me. He is my Father. I am his daughter. That is the truth. And in this truth I am set free. I stand on the truth. I am loved, accepted, forgiven. I have been washed in Jesus' blood and my sins are as white as snow.

Purity.
Safety.
Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment