Saturday, June 22, 2013

Because He loved me first

Today marks the 10th year Anniversary of the most important event that has ever occurred in my life. 10 years ago on a day like today, I gave my life to Jesus Christ. It was a very intimate moment. I spoke to him for over an hour and I was the most sincere and vulnerable I had ever been with anyone in my life. That day changed me. All I could ever desire now is to allow Him to be what He was when I first came to him. He was God without any preconceived notions, without any tarnishes from church, other people's theologies, dilemmas and/or disappointments. He is God over all; and He loved me. Out of all the things he could do he decided to choose me and love me. He made me his daughter. And now my wholeness is comprised in letting him re-parent me, re-love me and re-teach me in the way I was always supposed to be parented, loved and taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment