Friday, September 1, 2017

Una Shifts Into The New Beginning



It is September 1st. I am writing for the first time in months. I have changed. Tremendously. I have changed so much I can hardly recognize who the woman in the mirror is. The scariest thing of it all is that I also do not recognize who it is that I am becoming. I am becoming something and someone entirely new to everything I have known and thought I knew.

My perspective is incredibly different than it used to be. My writing has changed tremendously. I have desires in my heart now I used to not have months ago.

I deal with conflict and situations in completely different ways I used to.

Am I flawed? Terribly. Every day the Lord shows me more of my flaws and areas of brokenness. But every day He also shows me more of His love and His grace.

Just now, I struggled for about an hour and a half avoiding the time I would write this; distracting myself. Until I finally decided to wake up from my haze and write.

I decided to write. I decided to write because it is not just one the ways I get delivered. I decided to write because it also one of the ways I am called to bring others to deliverance.

We have been doing so good at being honest; at accepting our weaknesses. We have done well at being honest with ourselves, God and others. But we haven't done so well at walking it out.

Yet this season is about walking it out. This season is about walking out prophetically what the Lord is calling us into. This season is about relying on the strength of the Lord and not on our own strength. This season is about leaving the habits and defaults of the past behind and throwing ourselves completely into the unknown freedom available for us.

We will walk into freedom together and we will walk into freedom prophetically. We will talk about spiritual warfare. We will talk about deliverance. We will talk about the battle between the flesh and the Spirit. We will go higher together.

We have to go higher together. There is too much at stake . We are in a war; and the Spirit of the Overcomer lives in us. We can no longer mope. We can no longer be passive. We have to rise up. And we will rise up.

Will you rise up with me?

Things to think about: 
What are some changes the Lord is calling me into this season? 
What has held me back from venturing completely into them?
How do you walk this out?

Things to pray:
God of breakthrough, I make myself fully available to be broken and rebuilt by You. I give you full access into shifting my perspective and taking me into all that I was designed to step into. Here I am. Take me. Break me. Heal me. Transform me. I am yours. Since forever and for forever. In the strong name of Jesus, to the glory of the Father and by the power of Holy Spirit. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment