Sunday, September 29, 2013

Leaving some things in the past; Embracing the things of the future

I think it is pretty interesting to see where God has taken me. My life is at a completely different point than I ever imagined. It is hard to believe I am the same person; yet I still am. I am more me than I've ever been. Yesterday I chose to forget something I have remembered for the past 4 years, something that would've changed my life dramatically. I am glad I did. Today I embrace the tomorrow; a tomorrow full of freedom and ruthless faith. A tomorrow that does not waste time in the inconsistencies of the fantastical possibilities of doom. I say goodbye to Anel the victim and hello to Anel the Hero. Welcome to this side of heaven, true self.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this! Yesssss JESUS!!! hahahhaha JOY

    ReplyDelete