Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Self

I haven't written here in a while. I have been exploring several things. One of the things I have been exploring lately is the self. I realized no one really knows who they are. Everyone attempts to impress one another. In order to get recognized or to get some attention we often hurt one another. I have realized how much I have allowed people's lives and opinions to shape me; the way I think, feel, act and the decisions I make. I am making a transition. See, I don't want to be anything anyone else puts on me but at the same time I myself don't know exactly who I am. This is largely in part because of letting other things other than my desires dictate what I do. So I must also not put a label on myself. I should just be. So I will. I will be my Self. No one else can be me but me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment